- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
Daily Archives: June 26, 2012
Radhia Chehaibi in “a Digital Path of the Soul:” Poetic Texts with a Prose Flavour and Vice-versa. In this Digital Path of the Soul writer Radhia Chehaibi labeled her pen’s bleeding /Poetic Texts/. By doing so she removes the quality … Continue reading