- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Massouda Abou Bakr
Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi Dzekashu MacViban was good enough to publish my article “Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making” in his awesome magazine Bakwa … Continue reading
Tunisian Shadows: An Anthology of Tunisian Short Stories Edited by Abderrahman Majid Rabii. Reviewed by Mohamed Issa El Mouadeb.
A new edition of Tunisian Shadows: 43 Short Stories from Tunisian Arabic Literature was published in 342 pages. It includes short stories by Mohamed Laroussi Metoui, Mustapha Fersi, Ezzedine Madani, Mohamed Salah el-Jebri, Mohsen Ben Dhiaf, Amor Ben Salem, Samir … Continue reading
The Compass of Sidi Enna… is a novel written by Salem Labbene. It won a Comar Prize in 2012. Enna is the dimunitive of the name Ennaceur. The following story is a summary of a literary meeting with Salem Labbene … Continue reading
The Body in the Tunisian Short Story Between Commitment and Seduction by Mohamed Issa El Mouadeb. Translated by Ali Znaidi Introduction: The Beginnings and Trends of The Tunisian Short Story: “The short story” as a modern term is an … Continue reading