- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
A new book titled A New Day’s Clarity: Young Arab Voices was recently published in Denmark by Per Kofoed Publishers. The book includes several poems and short stories by Arab writers and poets under 30. The book is a culmination … Continue reading
In Zitoyen!’s novel: Dreamers of a bright tomorrow are living in destruction. A 468-page novel titled Zitoyen! Or The Nomadic Generation and written by Mohamed Ridha Ben Hamouda was published by Dar El Janoub. This novel won a Comar Prize … Continue reading