- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Tunisian literature
Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico where The Ofi Press Literary Magazine is edited. Editor Jack Little republished some of my translated works in … Continue reading
Hassouna Mosbahi: Let Us Safely Pluck the Fruits of the Revolution! Los Angeles-A meeting with Tunisian writer Hassouna Mosbahi took center stage in Goethe-Institut Los Angeles in the evening of Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 7:00 pm. where an … Continue reading
Interview with Tunisian Short Story Writer Houyem Ferchichi 05/06/2012 (10:42) Interview with Tunisian writer Houyem Ferchichi conducted by Majid Elia-Editor in chief (Translated from Arabic by Ali Znaidi) Houyem Ferchichi is a Tunisian author and short story writer who … Continue reading
Mahmoud Messadi: The Icon of Tunisian Narration: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Mahmoud Messadi: The Icon of Tunisian Narration Kamel Riahi-Tunisia (Translated from Arabic by Ali Znaidi) It is impossible to speak about the achievement of Tunisian literature without the name of Mahmoud Messadi grabbing an outstanding position in it. Tunisia has … Continue reading