- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Originally posted on A year of reading the world:
This was a recommendation from one of the newest book bloggers on the block. Based in Redeyef, Tunisia, English teacher Ali Znaidi set up Tunisian Literature (in English) in May 2012…
I would like to thank Michael Fitzgerald-Clarke, editor of The South Townsville micro poetry journal, for publishing a poem of mine titled “Generosity,” and interviewing me about my experience and the Tunisian literary scene. You can read the poem and … Continue reading
Welcome to tunisianlit.wordpress.com!