- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Originally posted on A year of reading the world:
This was a recommendation from one of the newest book bloggers on the block. Based in Redeyef, Tunisia, English teacher Ali Znaidi set up Tunisian Literature (in English) in May 2012…
I would like to thank Michael Fitzgerald-Clarke, editor of The South Townsville micro poetry journal, for publishing a poem of mine titled “Generosity,” and interviewing me about my experience and the Tunisian literary scene. You can read the poem and … Continue reading
Welcome to tunisianlit.wordpress.com!