- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
Tag Archives: political novel
His Excellency Mr. the Minster and Corruption: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
His New Novel Is Among the Arabic Booker Longlist. Tunisian El Wad Is Breaking into the Files of Corruption through Novel Writing: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi. Kamel Riahi – Tunisia Houcine El Wad was … Continue reading
The Political Novel in Tunisia is a synthetic approach to one of the most important subjects of novels written in Arabic in Tunisia. It is written by Hedi Ghabri, and published by Ichraq-Editions (Tunisia, 2012) in 260 pages. After the … Continue reading