- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
Tag Archives: Tunisian narration
“Scentless” Tunisian Novels! By Abdeddayem Sallami Translated by Ali Znaidi In 1966 Sonallah Ibrahim published his little novel The Smell of it and said about it “it is a novel that is on the edge of the autobiography” because although it tells … Continue reading
Tunisian Hedi Thabet and Science Fiction Writing: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tunisian Hedi Thabet and Science Fiction Writing Kamel Riahi-Tunisia (Translated from Arabic by Ali Znaidi) Hedi Thabet is considered among the contemporary Tunisian novelists who gave a major addition to the Tunisian narration, despite his late plunge into novel writing, … Continue reading
“The Boxing Ring” or the New Initiative of “Nas Decameron”: A Report Written by Alia Ben Nhila and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
“The Boxing Ring” or the New Initiative of “Nas Decameron”: A Report Written by Alia Ben Nhila and Translated by Ali Znaidi. In the New Season’s Program of “Nas Decameron”: A “Combat” in a “Boxing Ring” where “al-Qawwaloun”(The Tellers) Fight. … Continue reading