- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Rachida Cherni
Rachida Cherni’s Hymns to her Pains: A novel of reality and what is left unspoken. A new novel written by Tunisian writer whose fictional texts are famous for realism and defending human rights and especially women’s rights was published in … Continue reading
Rachida Cherni is considered one of the outstanding Tunisian writers who carved a name in the Tunisian literary scene. She writes short stories and novels. Through her writings she attempts to add a flavour to the Tunisian culture. She got … Continue reading
Tunisian Shadows: An Anthology of Tunisian Short Stories Edited by Abderrahman Majid Rabii. Reviewed by Mohamed Issa El Mouadeb.
A new edition of Tunisian Shadows: 43 Short Stories from Tunisian Arabic Literature was published in 342 pages. It includes short stories by Mohamed Laroussi Metoui, Mustapha Fersi, Ezzedine Madani, Mohamed Salah el-Jebri, Mohsen Ben Dhiaf, Amor Ben Salem, Samir … Continue reading