- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Fatma Ben Mahmoud
A Batch of Poems by Fatma Ben Mahmoud (Translated by Ali Znaidi) These are the original poems in Arabic. They are taken from her poetry collection Another Desire Doesn’t Interest Me. You can also read them here. قصائد قصيرة لفاطمة … Continue reading
The Rose Which I Don’t Name: A New Poetry Collection by Fatma Ben Mahmoud. The splendor of the word and the pulse of action in the existence: A new poetry book titled The Rose Which I Don’t Name … Continue reading
The Body in the Tunisian Short Story Between Commitment and Seduction by Mohamed Issa El Mouadeb. Translated by Ali Znaidi Introduction: The Beginnings and Trends of The Tunisian Short Story: “The short story” as a modern term is an … Continue reading
Dreams Extending their Fingers by Fatma Ben Mahmoud & Abdallah Al Mouttaqi. Reviewed by Abdeddayem Sallami.
It gives me great pleasure and much excitement to announce to you that Fatma Ben Mahmoud and Abdallah Al Mouttaqi have published a collaborative short story collection, called Dreams Extending their Fingers. The following article is a review of the … Continue reading