- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Tarchouna
Mahmoud Messadi: The Icon of Tunisian Narration: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Mahmoud Messadi: The Icon of Tunisian Narration Kamel Riahi-Tunisia (Translated from Arabic by Ali Znaidi) It is impossible to speak about the achievement of Tunisian literature without the name of Mahmoud Messadi grabbing an outstanding position in it. Tunisia has … Continue reading
The Political Novel in Tunisia is a synthetic approach to one of the most important subjects of novels written in Arabic in Tunisia. It is written by Hedi Ghabri, and published by Ichraq-Editions (Tunisia, 2012) in 260 pages. After the … Continue reading