- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
Tag Archives: narration
Rachida Cherni’s Hymns to her Pains: A novel of reality and what is left unspoken. A new novel written by Tunisian writer whose fictional texts are famous for realism and defending human rights and especially women’s rights was published in … Continue reading
Houyem Ferchichi’s short story collection The Scene and the Shadow: A masterful use of places and a rich diversity of narrators. Houyem Ferchichi’s short story collection al machhad wa dhil (The Scene and the Shadow) was published by Dar El … Continue reading
Dreams Extending their Fingers by Fatma Ben Mahmoud & Abdallah Al Mouttaqi. Reviewed by Abdeddayem Sallami.
It gives me great pleasure and much excitement to announce to you that Fatma Ben Mahmoud and Abdallah Al Mouttaqi have published a collaborative short story collection, called Dreams Extending their Fingers. The following article is a review of the … Continue reading