- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
Daily Archives: June 25, 2012
Interview with Tunisian Poet Mohamed Ammar Chaabnia Poet Mohamed Ammar Chaabnia Speaking to Assabah: Where does creation come from, and its animators are hungry and their souls are suffering from pains? Oh, Right Honorable government! If it was true that … Continue reading