- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Mohamed Jaballi
Writing and Creativeness Between Prohibition and Surveillance: A Seminar in The Culture House Ibn Rachiq. On June 9, 2012, by the invitation of The Free Tunisian writers’ League, a seminar under the title “Writing and Creativeness Between Prohibition and Surveillance” … Continue reading
A Question and Testimonies: Prison Literature in Tunisia. What are its Features, Issues, and the Nature of its Message?
Prison literature did not acquire the qualities of the literary pursuit that stands straight on its stem in Tunisia, and in the Arab world likewise. It remained a side of the marginalised literature that its advocates live on the periphery … Continue reading