- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: IPAF
Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi. Houcine El Wad: The novel mutinied against me. Interviewed by Kamel Riahi. Tunisian and Arab universities knew Houcine El Wad as a researcher and academic … Continue reading
His Excellency Mr. the Minster and Corruption: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
His New Novel Is Among the Arabic Booker Longlist. Tunisian El Wad Is Breaking into the Files of Corruption through Novel Writing: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi. Kamel Riahi – Tunisia Houcine El Wad was … Continue reading
Today December, 6th, 2013 the longlist for the 2013 International Prize for Arabic Fiction was announced. Only one Tunisian title did make the rolls which is Saadatouhou Essaid Elwazir (His Excellency Mr. the Minister) by Tunisian novelist, critic, and university … Continue reading
Houcine El Wad’s His Excellency Mr. the Minister: A Radical Collusion between the Capital, the Body, and Politics. An Article Written by Alia Ben Nhila and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Saadatouhou Essaid Elwazir (His Excellency Mr. the Minister) is a new novel written by Houcine El Wad (or Houcine El Oued), published by Dar El Janoub Editions (Sud Éditions, Tunis) in 268 pages of medium size under the series “Ouyoun El … Continue reading