- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Jane Kuntz
Dr. Jane Kuntz (M.A., 1996; Ph.D., 2002) [pictured right] is an American scholar who is famous for her openness to other cultures, especially French culture, and the culture of the MENA region. She lived in Tunisia where she deepened her … Continue reading