- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
Daily Archives: December 16, 2012
His Excellency Mr. the Minster and Corruption: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
His New Novel Is Among the Arabic Booker Longlist. Tunisian El Wad Is Breaking into the Files of Corruption through Novel Writing: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi. Kamel Riahi – Tunisia Houcine El Wad was … Continue reading