- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
Monthly Archives: September 2012
My debut poetry chapbook Experimental Ruminations was published on September 20, 2012 by Fowlpox Press in Canada. Many thanks to editor Virgil Kay. It is available as a free PDF download here.
“Scentless” Tunisian Novels! By Abdeddayem Sallami Translated by Ali Znaidi In 1966 Sonallah Ibrahim published his little novel The Smell of it and said about it “it is a novel that is on the edge of the autobiography” because although it tells … Continue reading
Tunisian Hedi Thabet and Science Fiction Writing: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tunisian Hedi Thabet and Science Fiction Writing Kamel Riahi-Tunisia (Translated from Arabic by Ali Znaidi) Hedi Thabet is considered among the contemporary Tunisian novelists who gave a major addition to the Tunisian narration, despite his late plunge into novel writing, … Continue reading