- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Monthly Archives: August 2012
“The Boxing Ring” or the New Initiative of “Nas Decameron”: A Report Written by Alia Ben Nhila and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
“The Boxing Ring” or the New Initiative of “Nas Decameron”: A Report Written by Alia Ben Nhila and Translated by Ali Znaidi. In the New Season’s Program of “Nas Decameron”: A “Combat” in a “Boxing Ring” where “al-Qawwaloun”(The Tellers) Fight. … Continue reading
Tahar Bekri, Shams Nadir, and Amina Saïd were featured in a bilingual anthology titled The Parley Tree: Poets from French-speaking Africa & The Arab World. This anthology is translated by Patrick Williamson with Yann Lovelock, edited and introduced by … Continue reading
Ali Znaidi’s poem “Can I Dream?” was featured in August, 2012 in an ongoing online anthology that includes poems against war in every part of this planet. You can read the poem here.
Two Tunisian Novels Are Nominated for ‘the Arabic Booker.’ Moncef Louhaibi: “Whoever will win it, what matters is that the judges would be transparent.” Dar El Janoub Editions (Sud Éditions, Tunis) has nominated the novels Achiket Adam (Adam’s Mistress) by Tunisian … Continue reading