- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
The Five Minutes’ Wings: A Fictional Prospectiveness of the Tunisian and Egyptian Revolutions The Five Minutes’ Wings is the title of the new short story collection of the Tunisian short story writer and researcher Ibtissem Khalil. It was recently published … Continue reading