- The Golden Comar Prize 2015: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- An Interview with Tunisian Novelist Chokri Mabkhout Conducted by Abdeddayem Sallami and Translated into English by Ali Znaidi
- Creative Writing Workshops in Tunisia: A House in the Making An Article Written by Ali Znaidi
- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Daily Archives: July 1, 2012
The Rape a Tunisian Novel Printed in Cairo after a Twenty-year Ban Cairo-Sayed Rizq: Shams for Publishing & Media printed Tunisian author Hedi Thabet’s novel The Rape after it was banned more than twenty years due to its audacity in … Continue reading