- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: writing
Illuminations: Sexual Imaginativeness in Kamel Riahi’s Text of The Scalpel By Kaouther Khalil (Translated by Ali Znaidi) The text of The Scalpel (al-Mishrat) stands at a particular and general civilisational crossroad. It is a humoristic reading of the intellectual and … Continue reading
Beirut- Al-Quds Al-Arabi: A new novel titled The Orphan of Time by Tunisian novelist Hassouna Mosbahi was published by Jadawel Publishing Translation and Distribution. The events of this novel take place in a single day when the protagonist reached sixty … Continue reading