- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Tunisian poetry
Interview with Tunisian Poet Mohamed Ammar Chaabnia Poet Mohamed Ammar Chaabnia Speaking to Assabah: Where does creation come from, and its animators are hungry and their souls are suffering from pains? Oh, Right Honorable government! If it was true that … Continue reading
Mohamed Souissi Speaking to Alchourouk: This is my story with “The Island’s Poet,” and “The Poets’ Boat” is a unique manifestation. He loved the sea. He loved its silence and fury. He composed from the foam of its waves and … Continue reading
The Rose Which I Don’t Name: A New Poetry Collection by Fatma Ben Mahmoud. The splendor of the word and the pulse of action in the existence: A new poetry book titled The Rose Which I Don’t Name … Continue reading