- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: the sea
Mohamed Souissi Speaking to Alchourouk: This is my story with “The Island’s Poet,” and “The Poets’ Boat” is a unique manifestation. He loved the sea. He loved its silence and fury. He composed from the foam of its waves and … Continue reading