- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: taboo
Illuminations: Sexual Imaginativeness in Kamel Riahi’s Text of The Scalpel By Kaouther Khalil (Translated by Ali Znaidi) The text of The Scalpel (al-Mishrat) stands at a particular and general civilisational crossroad. It is a humoristic reading of the intellectual and … Continue reading
The Rape a Tunisian Novel Printed in Cairo after a Twenty-year Ban Cairo-Sayed Rizq: Shams for Publishing & Media printed Tunisian author Hedi Thabet’s novel The Rape after it was banned more than twenty years due to its audacity in … Continue reading
The Political Novel in Tunisia is a synthetic approach to one of the most important subjects of novels written in Arabic in Tunisia. It is written by Hedi Ghabri, and published by Ichraq-Editions (Tunisia, 2012) in 260 pages. After the … Continue reading