- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
Tag Archives: storytelling
“Scentless” Tunisian Novels! By Abdeddayem Sallami Translated by Ali Znaidi In 1966 Sonallah Ibrahim published his little novel The Smell of it and said about it “it is a novel that is on the edge of the autobiography” because although it tells … Continue reading
“The Boxing Ring” or the New Initiative of “Nas Decameron”: A Report Written by Alia Ben Nhila and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
“The Boxing Ring” or the New Initiative of “Nas Decameron”: A Report Written by Alia Ben Nhila and Translated by Ali Znaidi. In the New Season’s Program of “Nas Decameron”: A “Combat” in a “Boxing Ring” where “al-Qawwaloun”(The Tellers) Fight. … Continue reading
Houyem Ferchichi’s short story collection The Scene and the Shadow: A masterful use of places and a rich diversity of narrators. Houyem Ferchichi’s short story collection al machhad wa dhil (The Scene and the Shadow) was published by Dar El … Continue reading
Dreams Extending their Fingers by Fatma Ben Mahmoud & Abdallah Al Mouttaqi. Reviewed by Abdeddayem Sallami.
It gives me great pleasure and much excitement to announce to you that Fatma Ben Mahmoud and Abdallah Al Mouttaqi have published a collaborative short story collection, called Dreams Extending their Fingers. The following article is a review of the … Continue reading