- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: revolution
[Video of Jamel Slii Reading his Poem in Redeyef.] This is the original poem in Arabic: قصيدة: “الرديف أم الثائرين” ~ للشاعر جمال الصليعي الرديف .. هذه الرديف أرض أقفرت عشبا لكنها أخصبت بالعز منتصبا هذه الرديف أم الثائرين أتت … Continue reading
Interview with Tunisian Poet Mohamed Ammar Chaabnia Poet Mohamed Ammar Chaabnia Speaking to Assabah: Where does creation come from, and its animators are hungry and their souls are suffering from pains? Oh, Right Honorable government! If it was true that … Continue reading
Jalloul Azzouna Speaking to Essahafa: The Indispensability to adopt the cultural dimension as a strategic guarantee for the success of any democratic transition The writer Jalloul Azzouna bears a history of militancy that combines the dichotomy of the intellectual and … Continue reading
Dr. Jane Kuntz (M.A., 1996; Ph.D., 2002) [pictured right] is an American scholar who is famous for her openness to other cultures, especially French culture, and the culture of the MENA region. She lived in Tunisia where she deepened her … Continue reading