- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
Tag Archives: prose
Mahmoud Messadi: The Icon of Tunisian Narration: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Mahmoud Messadi: The Icon of Tunisian Narration Kamel Riahi-Tunisia (Translated from Arabic by Ali Znaidi) It is impossible to speak about the achievement of Tunisian literature without the name of Mahmoud Messadi grabbing an outstanding position in it. Tunisia has … Continue reading
Radhia Chehaibi in “a Digital Path of the Soul:” Poetic Texts with a Prose Flavour and Vice-versa. In this Digital Path of the Soul writer Radhia Chehaibi labeled her pen’s bleeding /Poetic Texts/. By doing so she removes the quality … Continue reading