- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Moncef Louhaibi
Two Tunisian Novels Are Nominated for ‘the Arabic Booker.’ Moncef Louhaibi: “Whoever will win it, what matters is that the judges would be transparent.” Dar El Janoub Editions (Sud Éditions, Tunis) has nominated the novels Achiket Adam (Adam’s Mistress) by Tunisian … Continue reading
The Five Minutes’ Wings: A Fictional Prospectiveness of the Tunisian and Egyptian Revolutions The Five Minutes’ Wings is the title of the new short story collection of the Tunisian short story writer and researcher Ibtissem Khalil. It was recently published … Continue reading
Publications: Achiket Adam seduces Louhaibi. Under the serires “Ouyoun El Mouassira” issued by Dar El Janoub, a book titeld Achiket Adam (Adam’s Mistress) was published by Moncef Louhaibi which is a Facebookian journey of two persons from two different worlds—two … Continue reading
The Golden Comar Prize was created in 1997 by the insurance company Assurances Comar (Tunisie) to support literary creation, and encourage Tunisian writers, especially novelists. The 16th edition of the Golden Comar Prize was held on Saturday 21 April 2012 … Continue reading