- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
Tag Archives: Mohamed Jaballi
Writing and Creativeness Between Prohibition and Surveillance: A Seminar in The Culture House Ibn Rachiq. On June 9, 2012, by the invitation of The Free Tunisian writers’ League, a seminar under the title “Writing and Creativeness Between Prohibition and Surveillance” … Continue reading
A Question and Testimonies: Prison Literature in Tunisia. What are its Features, Issues, and the Nature of its Message?
Prison literature did not acquire the qualities of the literary pursuit that stands straight on its stem in Tunisia, and in the Arab world likewise. It remained a side of the marginalised literature that its advocates live on the periphery … Continue reading