- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
Tag Archives: Mejdi Ben Issa
The World through the Eye of the Needle: Readings in Contemporary Tunisian Literature by Mejdi Ben Issa Reviewed by Saleh Souissi
A new book titled The World through the Eye of the Needle: Readings in Contemporary Tunisian Literature by the Tunisian poet and critic Mejdi Ben Issa, and published by Inana- Editions and Distributions came out under the series “Approaches.” It … Continue reading