- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: literature
The Body in the Tunisian Short Story Between Commitment and Seduction by Mohamed Issa El Mouadeb. Translated by Ali Znaidi Introduction: The Beginnings and Trends of The Tunisian Short Story: “The short story” as a modern term is an … Continue reading
Jalloul Azzouna Speaking to Essahafa: The Indispensability to adopt the cultural dimension as a strategic guarantee for the success of any democratic transition The writer Jalloul Azzouna bears a history of militancy that combines the dichotomy of the intellectual and … Continue reading
Kamel Riahi speaking to Assabah: “Nas Decameron” is a laboratory, and a salon bringing together writers, and artists. “What we are seeing today is a political confusion caused by the fact that we are not aware that the … Continue reading
The World through the Eye of the Needle: Readings in Contemporary Tunisian Literature by Mejdi Ben Issa Reviewed by Saleh Souissi
A new book titled The World through the Eye of the Needle: Readings in Contemporary Tunisian Literature by the Tunisian poet and critic Mejdi Ben Issa, and published by Inana- Editions and Distributions came out under the series “Approaches.” It … Continue reading