- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
Tag Archives: Lazhar Sahraoui
Writing and Creativeness Between Prohibition and Surveillance: A Seminar in The Culture House Ibn Rachiq. On June 9, 2012, by the invitation of The Free Tunisian writers’ League, a seminar under the title “Writing and Creativeness Between Prohibition and Surveillance” … Continue reading
Tunisian Shadows: An Anthology of Tunisian Short Stories Edited by Abderrahman Majid Rabii. Reviewed by Mohamed Issa El Mouadeb.
A new edition of Tunisian Shadows: 43 Short Stories from Tunisian Arabic Literature was published in 342 pages. It includes short stories by Mohamed Laroussi Metoui, Mustapha Fersi, Ezzedine Madani, Mohamed Salah el-Jebri, Mohsen Ben Dhiaf, Amor Ben Salem, Samir … Continue reading
A Question and Testimonies: Prison Literature in Tunisia. What are its Features, Issues, and the Nature of its Message?
Prison literature did not acquire the qualities of the literary pursuit that stands straight on its stem in Tunisia, and in the Arab world likewise. It remained a side of the marginalised literature that its advocates live on the periphery … Continue reading