- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Jalloul Azzouna
Writing and Creativeness Between Prohibition and Surveillance: A Seminar in The Culture House Ibn Rachiq. On June 9, 2012, by the invitation of The Free Tunisian writers’ League, a seminar under the title “Writing and Creativeness Between Prohibition and Surveillance” … Continue reading
The Compass of Sidi Enna… is a novel written by Salem Labbene. It won a Comar Prize in 2012. Enna is the dimunitive of the name Ennaceur. The following story is a summary of a literary meeting with Salem Labbene … Continue reading
Most of Tunisian literature is written in Modern Standard Arabic. Some of it is written in French and other European languages. Besides, there is a bulk of Tunisian literature that is written and/or orally transmitted in the Tunisian dialect. The … Continue reading
Jalloul Azzouna Speaking to Essahafa: The Indispensability to adopt the cultural dimension as a strategic guarantee for the success of any democratic transition The writer Jalloul Azzouna bears a history of militancy that combines the dichotomy of the intellectual and … Continue reading