- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
- Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- 100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
Tag Archives: Ali Znaidi
Ali Znaidi’s poem “What I Learned from the Flying Wings” was published in Poised in Flight anthology (page 147) on March 28, 2013 by Kind of a Hurricane Press. Many thanks to editors A.J. Huffman and April Salzano. It is … Continue reading
My second poetry chapbook Moon’s Cloth Embroidered with Poems was published on October 4, 2012 by Origami Poems Project in the USA. It is in fact a micro-chapbook. Many thanks to to editors Lynnie Gobeille and Jan Keough. Besides, a selected poem from … Continue reading
My debut poetry chapbook Experimental Ruminations was published on September 20, 2012 by Fowlpox Press in Canada. Many thanks to editor Virgil Kay. It is available as a free PDF download here.
Ali Znaidi’s poem “Can I Dream?” was featured in August, 2012 in an ongoing online anthology that includes poems against war in every part of this planet. You can read the poem here.