- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
Tag Archives: Ali Znaidi
Ali Znaidi’s Bye, Donna Summer! was published on March 11, 2014 by Fowlpox Press in Canada. Many thanks to editor Virgil Kay. It is in fact the first Tunisian English Language haiku collection written originally in English language. It is … Continue reading
Ali Znaidi’s poem “What I Learned from the Flying Wings” was published in Poised in Flight anthology (page 147) on March 28, 2013 by Kind of a Hurricane Press. Many thanks to editors A.J. Huffman and April Salzano. It is … Continue reading
My second poetry chapbook Moon’s Cloth Embroidered with Poems was published on October 4, 2012 by Origami Poems Project in the USA. It is in fact a micro-chapbook. Many thanks to to editors Lynnie Gobeille and Jan Keough. Besides, a selected poem from … Continue reading
My debut poetry chapbook Experimental Ruminations was published on September 20, 2012 by Fowlpox Press in Canada. Many thanks to editor Virgil Kay. It is available as a free PDF download here.
Ali Znaidi’s poem “Can I Dream?” was featured in August, 2012 in an ongoing online anthology that includes poems against war in every part of this planet. You can read the poem here.