- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Interview with Houcine El Wad Conducted by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi. Houcine El Wad: The novel mutinied against me. Interviewed by Kamel Riahi. Tunisian and Arab universities knew Houcine El Wad as a researcher and academic … Continue reading
100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch: A Review Written by the Online Moroccan Magazine kisa.alfawanis.com and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
100 Very Short Stories by Mohamed Bouhouch. A new book titled 100 Very Short Stories by writer Mohamed Bouhouch was recently published by Imprimerie Nouha Editions in Sfax (Tunisia) under the publications of the Tozeur section of The Tunisian Writers’ Union. The … Continue reading
“Urgent Telegrams to an Emergent Love”: A Sequence of Short Poems by Radhia Chehaibi (Translated by Ali Znaidi)
“Urgent Telegrams to an Emergent Love”: A Sequence of Short Poems by Radhia Chehaibi (Translated by Ali Znaidi) This is the original poem in Arabic. It is taken from the online magazine freearabi.com. “Urgent Telegrams to an Emergent Love” is, … Continue reading