- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
The Five Minutes’ Wings: A Fictional Prospectiveness of the Tunisian and Egyptian Revolutions The Five Minutes’ Wings is the title of the new short story collection of the Tunisian short story writer and researcher Ibtissem Khalil. It was recently published … Continue reading