- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
Daily Archives: July 1, 2012
The Rape a Tunisian Novel Printed in Cairo after a Twenty-year Ban Cairo-Sayed Rizq: Shams for Publishing & Media printed Tunisian author Hedi Thabet’s novel The Rape after it was banned more than twenty years due to its audacity in … Continue reading