- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
Daily Archives: June 25, 2012
Interview with Tunisian Poet Mohamed Ammar Chaabnia Poet Mohamed Ammar Chaabnia Speaking to Assabah: Where does creation come from, and its animators are hungry and their souls are suffering from pains? Oh, Right Honorable government! If it was true that … Continue reading