- The Golden Comar Prize 2014: A Report by Ali Znaidi
- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
Daily Archives: June 14, 2012
Rachida Cherni’s Hymns to her Pains: A novel of reality and what is left unspoken. A new novel written by Tunisian writer whose fictional texts are famous for realism and defending human rights and especially women’s rights was published in … Continue reading