- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
Daily Archives: June 9, 2012
The Rose Which I Don’t Name: A New Poetry Collection by Fatma Ben Mahmoud. The splendor of the word and the pulse of action in the existence: A new poetry book titled The Rose Which I Don’t Name … Continue reading