- The Association of Tunisian Pen Opens its Activity with Defying Censorship: An Article Written by Kamel Riahi and Translated by Ali Znaidi.
- The First Tunisian English Language Haiku Collection
- The Golden Comar Prize 2013
- Thanks to The Ofi Press Words of Kamel Riahi, Radhia Chehaibi, Saghir Oulad Ahmed & the Revolution Travel to Mexico
- Ali Znaidi Featured in Poised in Flight Anthology
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
A new book titled A New Day’s Clarity: Young Arab Voices was recently published in Denmark by Per Kofoed Publishers. The book includes several poems and short stories by Arab writers and poets under 30. The book is a culmination … Continue reading
In Zitoyen!’s novel: Dreamers of a bright tomorrow are living in destruction. A 468-page novel titled Zitoyen! Or The Nomadic Generation and written by Mohamed Ridha Ben Hamouda was published by Dar El Janoub. This novel won a Comar Prize … Continue reading